Thursday, October 23, 2008

what a week, it isn't even Friday yet

as if my fractured rib wasn't enough this week, my paypal and credit card info got stolen and someone went on a shopping spree in Europe! Over $400 with my credit card linked to my checking account(thankfully the one I only use for cashing checks and thankfully they called me to) and over $100 with paypal with Itunes Spain. Just fuckin great. And my coworker has the nerve to ask me while I'm telling her this since I disappeared from my cubicle, if it could have been my husband. First of all my husband is no where near spain and second he would have told me if he used my paypal account when he was in port. Now I have to go into the bank Saturday to fill out paperwork and luckily Paypal has been great so far with putting a stop on all charges on my account.

No comments: