Saturday, November 1, 2008
my week
As if I wasn't having a bad enough week, I accidently deleted the cookies on my computer last night which had Mark's login info for Bank of America(what he's using while deployed.) I had intended on making a payment on his credit card last night but couldn't because I don't know his login info or his debit card number. So I go into the branch here today. Last time I went in they gave me a hard time for not having a POA even though I never needed one before so I had to go ALL the way home to get it before I could just deposit money. Today they gave me a hard time for having a POA because I'm not on the account. No shit jerks that's why I brought it. So they had to go check with the 'manager' before I could move money. Stupid asses. He is going to be closing that account when he gets home because they are so stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment