Wednesday, September 17, 2008

watch your kid!

So I get home from work and let my dogs out like I normally do and the neighbors 2 or so year old kid comes running into my yard after my one dog thats loose(whos trying to find a place to pee) and starts going after him and trying to pick him. ok fine, i get it your a kid you don't know better. next thing I know he's running into MY HOUSE. I start yelling that isn't your house. No parents around whatsoever. Then I hear my front door open so obviously he went out the front door so I let my one dog in and run upstairs and he's out front. I keep telling him he has to go to his house. Like 5 minutes later as I'm standing out front with their other neighbor(I'm the end unit) with their kid at their front door, the mother finally comes looking for him. Are you freakin kidding me? It's bad enough they leave their dog outside all the freakin time whining and I've already called on them once(which housing told them it was me that called) now their kid is running loose in the fuckin neighborhood. I don't even know what to do. I didn't even get to tell her that her kid ran through my house out the front before she ran back inside. I can't deal with these people for a few more months till Mark gets home from deployment. UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: