So Mark's been gone on deployment for awhile. Things have actually gotten better if that's possible. Communication sucks when they are silent(like now) but once email is back up and they port things are great. We've only had one argument this whole time. Granted he went a little spending crazy in his first port but he cleaned up his act in the 2nd one.
Me & baby bean are doing well. Although she is not much of a bean anymore since she likes to kick me like crazy. My back has been bothering me and I haven't been sleeping well but I'm going to address that at my appointment tomorrow. I'm still very nervous about having a child and things changing between Mark & I but there isn't much I can do about other than seriously planning our next child.
I'm hoping to get on track for updating this more
love
jen
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment