How would your husband describe you on the kindness meter?
Probably that I am too nice.
How harsh, how gentle & helpful are you?
Harsh – I can be pretty harsh to Mark if he’s not listening to me or doing things I ask.
Gentle – I believe I am gentle.
Helpful – I try to be as helpful as I can.
Do you wait to be asked or do you take initiative to help?
I usually take the initiative otherwise it probably wouldn’t get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a relatively new mamma and have problems with the hubby. Sometimes children change things and you must find a way to deal with the changes...make them positive.
I love that you are doing the love dare on your blog. You've inspired me to look into giving it a try! Thanks for being so honest and open.
And if you are wondering who the heck I am, I'm a fellow navy wife. I think I found your blog on the SWC site. :)
Post a Comment